I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. We are very excited to start this year.
We are now taking registration for the upcoming year. The schedule can be found on the website at: www.theballerina.com.You can register online or come to any of the registration/open house dates (8/10- 10am-12pm, 8/12, 8/13, 8/19, 8/20, 5:0-8:30) Bikram Yoga, and Barre classes, can be attend as a drop in class @ $19. per class or register @ $59 per month for unlimited Barre and Bikram Yoga classes, with no contract. (If already enrolled in NED price per month is $47 for unlimited Bikram Yoga and Barre classes)
When pulling in please drive around to the right. Please utilize the back parking spaces. To exit parking lot drive around the rear of building and exit from the left side driveway. When dropping children off, please drive around and drop off at side driveway next to side walk by door. Please do not park in the Prime Pay parking lot. This is illegal and your car may be towed. Please do not block the left side driveway. Please use caution and be aware of children when driving in the lot.
We do not have a specific dress code but we do ask that children NOT wear button up pants/shirts. They can wear leggings, tanks, stretchy tee’s, leotards, etc.. Basically, comfortable clothing they can move in. They must have their hair pulled back and out of their face. (unless otherwise specified by the teacher)
Please do not allow your children to wear their dance shoes outdoors. The dance shoes worn outside will ruin the marley dance floor and will wear out shoes quicker.
The tuition for dance lessons are a yearly fee. (NED does NOT charge a yearly registration fee before Sept 1st, $45. registration fee after Sept. 1st) You may break the payments down into monthly installments, Sept-May. September and October are due before classes begin in September. If you choose to pay for the entire year in September you will receive a 5% discount, if paid with check or cash. Payments maybe made online @ theballerina.com.
If you have any questions please contact us via email @ NATALIAM@THEBALLERINA.COM or by phone.
Below is a list of days that we will be closed. We do not always follow the school system so please check the dates.
- 9/9/19- 1st day of class
- 10/26/19-10/27/19- International Dance Open, USA Team, Budapest, Hungary
- 10/28/19 – Closed
- 10/31/19- (Halloween) – Closed
- 11/11/19 (Veterans Day) – Closed
- 11/27/19-12/1/19- No Classes – Thanksgiving Break, classes resume 12/2/19
- 12/23/19- 1/3/20- No Classes- Holiday Break, classes resume 1/4/20
- 2/15/20-2/21/20- No classes- Winter Break, classes resume 2/22/20
- 3/13/20-3/15/20- International Dance Open, USA Team, Vienna, Austria
- 4/3/20-4/5/20- Starpower Competition, Hartford
- 4/17/20 – 4/24/20- No Classes – Spring Break, classes resume 4/25/20
- 4/24/20-4/26/20- Energy Dance Competition (Manchester)
- 5/16/20-5/17/20 – Tentative- Rehearsal/recital dates (Newington High School)
- 6/12/20-6/14/20- International Dance Open, USA Team, Novalja, Croatia
- 7/13/20-7/2020- Energy Dance Competition, Nationals, Sandusky, Oh
We hope to have an outstanding year.