Following are protocols New England Dance have put into place:
- Only students that have signed up for class and signed the new waiver are allowed into class. No Drop in. Reservations required as class sizes are being limited.
- Covid-19 waiver required to be signed before attending class. Go to our website: www.theballerina.com/covid-19-waiver/ (this only needs to be completed 1time)
- No one other than staff and students will be allowed in building.
- Parents/siblings will have to wait outside.
- All students will be greeted at door, hands to be sanitized with masks.
After class students will be returned back to the parents outside.
- In addition to our regular rigorous cleaning schedule, we will include additional cleaning of common surfaces before and after classes including door knobs, common surfaces, bathrooms.
- Temperatures will be taken if over 100F. You will be asked to go home.
- Maintain Physical Distancing of 6 Ft. or more.
- Everyone will be expected to wear a mask into building you may take it off once inside the studio. If student needs to leave the studio, for any reason, they need to wear the mask to do so. The teacher will be required to wear the mask/face Students with contact choreography will wear masks.
- We will have increased ventilation to the entire building. Including the professionally installed air filtration system to the basement studio.
- No hand on adjustments or touching students, even hugs, though we surely would like to welcome everyone back!
- Bring minimal stuff to studio~ shoes and water- (Bring old shoesor wear sneakers, as classes maybe held outside)
- Stay in car until 5 min. Prior to class starts. All changing areas and waiting rooms are closed. After class you may utilize rest rooms, then depart building.
- If you are feeling sick or under the weather PLEASE stay home, for the safety of all clients and staff.
- Restroom can be used. We recommend hand sanitizing/washing hands as soon as arrival to Studio and frequently.
- Preschool students are allowed 1 parent/guardian to accompany them (no siblings)